Tickets are sold by the CresFest Festival Committee – a project of the Creswick Neighbourhood Centre 19-21 Victoria Street, Creswick Vic 3363, a not-for-profit community organisation responsible for the management of this Event.
The following conditions are of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘CresFest’, ‘Event’ and ‘Event organiser’ refers to Creswick Neighbourhood Centre, its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
In line with the State Government of Victoria’s health policy, all persons attending the CresFest site leading up to and during the main event in March and April 2023, will be required to follow all government guidelines, requirements, and recommendations for events at the time of the festival. Ticket holders, artists, volunteers and contractors will also be required to follow said guidelines.
For further information, contact our committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are sold subject to CresFest and Humanitix conditions of sale and to the terms and conditions of entry of each of the Event’s venues.
2. All ticket sales are final. Once purchased, tickets are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Tickets are not transferable under any circumstance. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for commercial re-sale, and they are only valid if purchased through the CresFest Box Office.
3. No refunds or exchanges will be available unless the event is forced to cancel or rescheduled for any reason. In this case, you will be offered a 100% refund of the ticket purchase price. Where the event is rescheduled you will have the option to attend on the alternative date.
5. CresFest will operate under all health and safety conditions in accordance with government requirements at the time of the event. All attendees must comply with the relevant regulations at the time of the event.
6. You must supply the correct full name and contact details of all attendees at the time of purchase.
7. Companion Card holders who purchase a ticket will be provided with a complimentary ticket for their companion/carer. A copy of the Companion Card must be provided when tickets are exchanged for armbands at the Festival..
8. If entering the Event as an adult, ID to prove legal age must be shown if requested. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the Event with an adult ticket.
9. YOUTH TICKETS: Youth tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult ticket or by an adult who has already purchased a ticket. CresFest reserves the right to refuse sale of youth tickets if there is reason to suspect that the accompanying responsible adult policy is being exploited. A youth is aged between 13 and 17 years of age on the last day of the Event. Youths must be accompanied by the responsible adult who purchased the youth ticket at the ticket exchange to have their wrist band fitted. A responsible adult is a person who is either a parent or acting in place of a parent and who could reasonably be expected to exercise responsible supervision of the youth. Proof of age for youth tickets may be required, such as driver learner permit or school ID. CresFest also reserves the right to refuse entry to those who present as a youth for wrist banding at the Event and fails to satisfy CresFest personnel they are accompanied by the responsible adult who purchased the ticket.
10. Children 12 years and under are free to attend the Festival, but will require their own ticket and wrist band, and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Children are not to be left alone at any childrens events. The phone number of the responsible adult must be written on the child’s wristband to assist with location should the child become lost.
11. The BARCODED TICKET is required to be exchanged for a wristband at CresFest Festival Hub – the RSL building at 60 Albert Street, Creswick . Print the barcoded ticket, or carry the barcoded ticket on your smartphone or device, and bring it with you to the Festival Hub.
12. Each person must personally attend the Ticket exchange to have their wrist band fitted. You are unable to collect a wristband on behalf of another ticket holder, even in your family or group.
13. Once you have your wrist band fitted, it must be worn at all times. Wristbands must remain intact to gain entrance to the Event. Damage to a wristband (even if accidental) will render it invalid and access to the venue denied unless the Ticketing Manager approves a replacement. Wristbands are not transferable and will not be replaced if lost. Please treat your ticket and your wristband like cash.
14. Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who: – cannot produce a valid e-ticket – presents an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or by illegal means, or – presents an e-ticket that has been duplicated.
Artists and Venues
15. CresFest reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist.
16. Admission to individual stages is subject to capacity. No claim for compensation or refund shall be made in the event that access to a venue is denied when ‘full house’ is declared for any advertised artist; or if the Event does not meet the ticket holder’s expectations in general.
Audio & Visual
17. All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photographic and sound recording as members of the audience.
18. No equipment, recording device, phone or camera will be allowed where the user is intending to use the photos, audio or video for unauthorised commercial use. Any person not in possession of an official CresFest Media Pass endorsed for film and/or photography as appropriate, found using a video camera or any device to record performances may be expelled from the venue, lose their wristband, and may render the offender liable for legal action.
19. CresFest disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party including the products, services, actions or failure to act of any venue or other person in connection with the performance or referred to on this site.
20. Entry is at the ticket holder’s own risk. CresFest shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or on the site – to the extent allowed by the law. The right to refuse entry is reserved by CresFest and venue providers.
21. CresFest takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss, please use ear plugs if necessary.
22. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees. Smoking, alcohol, illegal drugs and glass
23. Smoking is only permitted within the designated and signposted areas within the festival arena. All other areas of the festival arena remain non-smoking at all times. Within the Village, standard smoking laws are in line with the Tobacco Act which disallow smoking within a 10-metre radius of food preparation and service areas.
24. THERE ARE SPECIFIC LICENSED AREAS WITHIN THE ARENA. Alcohol may only be consumed in these licensed areas. Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must be 18 years and over (photographic ID will be required as proof of age). It is prohibited to bring your own alcohol to the event. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law. In accordance with legislation, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering the licensed area.
25. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event, will lose their wristband, and criminal charges may be a consequence.
26. Ticket holders agree to comply with all CresFest security arrangements, as well as those of the venue provider, including personal searches (if deemed necessary by CresFest ). All GLASS BOTTLES, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS, WEAPONS, or DANGEROUS ITEMS are prohibited and will be confiscated. No claim may be made against CresFest or the venue provider for items confiscated. Persons found in possession of illegal drugs, weapons or dangerous items will be removed from the venue, will lose their wristband and may face criminal charges.
27. CresFest or the venue provider may refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reasonable cause and may request any ticket holder to leave the venue for any reasonable cause.
28. You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Event.
29. The information requested is only used in the processing of your tickets; in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the information is not supplied to any third party.
30. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of CresFest . No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organisers.
31. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
32. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all CresFest and other directives of official personnel.
33. No animals will be permitted in the event venues, with the exception of assistance dogs.
34. Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
35. Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing and stage-diving are not permitted. Patrons engaging in these or other dangerous activities will be evicted from the Event and will lose their wristband. Aisles in venues must be kept clear, and patrons must follow directions given by Event staff in regards to seating, traffic flow and creating more available space for patrons in venues.
Environment and community
36. CresFest cares for the environment and community. Please recycle wherever possible and place all waste in the appropriate bins provided.
37. Please respect our town and neighbours. Do not create excessive noise and do not litter while traveling to and from the Event.
38. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organisers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.